Answering Your Important Legal Questions

  • How can I afford to retire?
  • When can I get my children back?
  • Will I have to go to jail?
  • How can I pay my medical bills?

If you are considering a lawyer for your legal problem, questions like these may be familiar to you. I am Carsandra D. Buie, an experienced general practice attorney in Longwood, Florida. I provide high-quality and reasonably priced services designed to reach my clients' goals quickly and efficiently.

Solving Your Legal Problems

I represent clients throughout the Longwood and Orlando areas, including all communities in Seminole County, Volusia County, and Orange County, in these and other legal matters:

  • Probate administration. I help personal representatives to settle their loved ones' estates by advising them on the payment debts and distributing property and money, according to the deceased person's will. If there is no will, I help them to fulfill their obligations to the estate according to a legal process in probate court.
  • Estate planning. I help clients of all ages and occupations to prepare for the future. I do this by drafting, reviewing and defending important planning documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, living wills and other documents.
  • Criminal defense. I believe that everyone deserves a strong criminal defense, regardless of the charges they face. I defend clients against misdemeanor and felony charges, including public intoxication, DWI, shoplifting, burglary, armed robbery, auto theft, traffic violations, assaults, domestic violence and homicide. I always seek to acquit my clients when possible and limit their penalties when a conviction is inevitable.
  • Dependency cases. I protect the rights and interests of parents and children in situations involving child removals by the Florida Department of Children and Families. When I represent parents, I try to get the children back with them as soon as possible. When representing children, I serve as their advocates and fight for their best interests. (Please note: Any parent who has had a child removed from his or her custody is entitled to representation by an attorney.)
  • Personal injury accidents. I help my injured clients to obtain financial compensation for their medical bills, injuries, disability, lost wages, and other damages when they are injured in accidents caused by the negligence of a person or business entity. I also hold insurance companies accountable for the money they owe to my clients on valid injury claims. I primarily represent victims of car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents, but also help clients who have been injured due to other circumstances.
  • Special needs law. I represent children with special needs, ensuring they receive the services they are legally entitled to in their school systems.

Contact Me — I Can Help

To discuss your legal problem, and its solutions, contact me, Longwood estate planning lawyer Carsandra D. Buie, online. You may also reach me by calling 800-219-3297 toll free. I can answer your legal questions in a confidential consultation.